Happy New Year!
I can’t believe it is a new year! 2020 feels so weird to write!
I know this is going to be the best year yet!
I love writing goals and do so not just around New Years.
Here are some of my art related goals for 2020!
- Make more art (new and current projects)
- Have more exhibitions and apply to more (I want to apply to 7 art calls per month)
- Post more consistently on social media – blog 2x a month, Instagram every other day!
- Sell more art and do more commissions for people (I would like to do one commission per month)
- Walk in nature at least once a month to stay inspired
- Keep website updated- check and update biweekly
- Exercise and sleep well to stay motivated and inspired
- Keep studio clean and organized to want to work more
- Read 1-2 books a month to stay inspired
- Designate a time once a week to sketch ideas and brainstorm
What are some goals you have for 2020?
Let me know in the comments. I would love to hear from you! By sharing our goals we can hold each other accountable and encourage and support each other through the year to make it a wonderful one!